Trust Information Page
Note: Fields mark with * are compulsory to fill.
School Trust Information
- This is the second page of the School registration form.
- This page covers trust's general information , its type, trust registration information, trust address & contact person & contact number related information etc .
Trust General Information
- As shown above, in this section of page, you have to provide trust general information including Trust Registration No. , Registration Date, Trust Type, Trust Name etc.
- Select under which Act trust has been registered from Trust Registered Under list. If the trust is other than the two, select Others which is the last option given in the Act list and as soon as you select it a text box will appear where you have to write the Act name accordingly.
- Select the location of trust, i.e. District , Tal/Mul/Corp and City/Village from their respective drop-down list.
- Then enter Pin code, Landline No, Mobile Number and Email Id.
Trust Correspondent Information
- The next section in the Trust Information page is page is Trust Correspondence Information, here the you have to provide the detail of the person who is responsible from the trust side to do all the required communication on behave of Trust.
- Provide the relevant information like Name of the authorize person for correspondence, Designation of that Person, Trust contact address
- Again select the location of trust for correspondence, i.e. District , Tal/Mul/Corp and City/Village from their respective drop-down list.
- Then provide Pin code, Correspondence Landline and/or Mobile Number.
- After filling the whole page, check it again and then click button
- Click button to move on next page. You can go back to first page by simply clicking button as shown.
© Copyright 2010, Guj Info Petro Limited